Sponsored by MnSTAC and MSA!
Date: Thursday, August 18
Time: 9:30am - 3:00pm
- University of Minnesota, UFOR Research Nursery & Plant Growth Facilities
- PGF Address: 1552 Gortner Ave, St. Paul, MN 55108 (for walkers, bikers)
- *There are bike racks near the front entrance of the building.
- Grass Pad at SW corner of the intersection of Larpenteur Ave and Gortner Ave (see map below)
- GPS location on map: https://goo.gl/maps/NHx7iKwAZ7EVoY4G9
- The plant growth facilities building is located 0.2 miles south of the parking area.
*Note: We will be providing transportation from the parking area to the Plant Growth Facilities building. Please make sure you leave enough walking or shuttle time so that you can arrive on time.
- Click here to sign up.
- Pre-registration is limited to 125 people.
- If you are signing up a group, each person in the group needs to be signed up separately (to ensure we don't exceed capacity limits.) Thank you!
What to Bring: Water Bottle, Sunscreen, Hat, Comfy Shoes
(A more detailed program will be available day-of at the Welcome Table)
- 9:30am: Mingle & Refreshments at the Plant Growth Facilities building
- 10:00am - 12:00pm: Concurrent education sessions at the Plant Growth Facilities building featuring topics on entomology and pollinator alternatives, phenology and Cedar Creek, public perceptions of EAB management, and stormwater. Info on more stellar sessions coming soon!
- 12:00pm: Lunch! Walk to the UFOR Nursery for a tantalizing spread of summertime goodies and a chance to chat with fellow "treenthusiasts"!
- 1:00 - 3:00pm: Walking Tree & Shrub ID class around the beautiful St. Paul Campus. Meet at the UFOR Nursery.
Contact Sonja at [email protected] with questions & comments.